Monday, October 27, 2008

76.

Simon could feel his blood sugar levels dropping, now was not the best time.

"This is all just a big misunderstanding I can assure you." said Simon

"Well in that case we'll just have to dispatch you and a find another way to reignite the Tommy's dragon star." said Galahad.

"That's not necessary. If you'll just let me clean myself up and eat some candy, everything will be returned to it's proper order. Friendly fire will be back any moment now, I've sent him on a mission and he may have borrowed some of your dragon's star to get the job done. He'll be back that's for sure and we'll look back on this moment and have a good old laugh. No violence needed, just nice peaceful discussion the way nature intended."

"Ah a diplomat I see. Well young man you've bedazzled me with your grasp of the english language. I haven't the foggiest clue what you're on about and for that reason and that reason alone I'll spare your pitiful life for now. I am after all a Knight and one not above showing the odd mercy on occasion. Quite decent of me eh Tommy."

Tommy's eyes were still the only source of light in this realm of seemingly infinite darkness, but other then providing illumination he remained as usual unmoved by the words of his companion.

"Very decent, chivalry and all of that, very kind." said Simon

"Now your grovelling, very unatractive. Please man up or I'll be forced to change my mind. "

No comments: