Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving America

I hereby move to institute Thanksgiving as a national holiday in New Zealand, all in agreement say I. In essence we are a bastard state of the good old USA, why not take the good with the bad. I own neither pilgrim black boots nor red Indian moccasins, which may preclude my walking a mile in someone elses exotic footwear, which may explain my total lack of understanding as to the events that led ultimately to the origin of said holiday. What I do know is that if you divide the law of attraction by the average karmic output of the ether then all in all saying thank you is probably a good thing. Thank you. Thank you very much.

P.S. A special thank you to America for all the cool stuff like the internet (one favour: please work on your foreign policy, cheers).

No comments: