Tuesday, September 30, 2008

57.

"Stratify my nutsack, things haven't been this crazy since before I can remember." said Bilix.

"Eh, I've seen worse." replied Ditie .

"Lets take stock of the situation here. Some thing's up."

"I don't see why we should, I mean it's pretty obvious. The frogs are coming home to roost. Think about it, everything is here because some such thing came crawling out of the oceans ages ago. Frogs are amphibians. They're the missing link between the oceans and the land. They're just reminding us of their evolutionary importance."

"No one talks like that."

"I do."

"ahuh."

ribit, ribit.

Bilix needed more than just his mind to process his thoughts, intense thinking was always evident on the surface. It seemed to be a bit of a strain. "There could be a lot of levels at work here. I mean it could be anything. What if the atoms are upset, or worse the superstrings?"

"Bilix I strum on the super strings of the guitar of god and live to tell the tale. You're over reacting."

No comments: