Sunday, November 23, 2008

leauge world champs, how sweet it is





I'm still recovering from the best day of my life.

Last night the New Zealand Kiwi's defeated the Australian Kangaroo's in the final of the rugby league world cup, 34-20. This isn't an alternate reality or some elaborate fantasy that I just concocted, this actually happened. The Aussie's have had a strangle hold on the cup since time immemorial it feels like (really since 1975, longer than I've been alive!). No one except the players themselves and their family members gave our boys a chance of winning, the monotonous march of Australian dominance looked set to continue, but the dynasty came crashing down on the back of uncharacteristic errors by the roo's (cheers Billy), some controversial calls from the ref and a rare display of heart from the Kiwi's. I never thought I'd see this in my life time. If you look at the match up and the expectations going in this was the biggest sporting upset of all time. Yeah Boy!


Oh, I worked out too


box squat (32cm) 60*5,100*5,140*2,130*5,130/3*3


power C&J 90*3,95*3,100*3


volume: 3755kgs





No comments: