Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcom to the Good Life



A revival of sorts is underway. I woke up the other morning and a soundbite I heard once popped into my head: "Self-Improvement is masturbation." Thanks Tyler Durden, I'll remember that. Is it true? It makes you feel good but in the end you're only screwing yourself? Hmmm time for a little experiment... From this day forward I vow to become (Reasonably) Amazing Guy, once mired in mediocrity, now I battle against the forces of apathy, melancholy, nihilism, entropy, the laws of physics and anyone else who gets in my way. In order to do so I must master the four corners of living well: mind, body, spirit and heart, it's like becoming Captain planet without being a total fag. I will ascend to the lofty heights of self-actualization through self transcendence and in the end I'll prove you wrong Tyler. Mark my words I'll prove you wrong!

Let the record show that Loren has now entered the uncharted territory of being the absolute man. In his head space no one can hear you scream. Be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments: