Monday, July 14, 2008

Chronic Blogging Syndrome

Three days in and I'm already suffering from blogger fatigue, watch out it's contagious. I'm preparing to go to bball training for an NZ third division team which puts us in about the bottom millionth percentile talent wise for our sport. But why let the inability to make the NBA dampen our fun, we can pretend. Meanwhile, I can feel another blog coming on to fill the washed up journeyman athletes void I can see in the blogosphere. My brain may just exponentially explode. The Pope's in Australia. I'm not sure why this is relevant, maybe I'll join him. I think my favourite Pope was definitely Cerebus. Well as one entry ends another blog begins, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow who can tell. Looks like that fatigue's not going anywhere, but up.

No comments: