Thursday, September 4, 2008

working out stuff

Oh, that's a good question. Now is probably a good time to get the jump on new year's resolutions. They'll never see it coming. With that in mind here goes: I'm going to start for an NBA team, any one will do, I don't play favourites and in my spare time I'll play linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys.

Realistic goals? What are you talking about? What's the point then?

OK, I admit I've got a few things to work on. I seem to be missing a jump shot, but once I find it, I'm sure there's one around here somewhere, I'm a top 10 draft pick for sure.

What's that? Yes, that's right I'm not black, I don't live in America and I'm old. That just makes it more interesting doesn't it. Look at Arnie he's all of those things and he's doing just fine.

Well, if you insist on being boring here they are. I'm going to get ridiculously ripped, I'm going to do a between the legs dunk within a year, power snatch my own body weight, and I'm sure I'll think of some more arbitrary motivators once you get off my back. Any more questions?

Yes. I did work out today.

bench 80*10,8,8
chins 97/5*6
inc bench 50/2*10
seated row 77/2*6

volume: 6194kgs

No comments: