Saturday, July 12, 2008

The World According to Loren

In the beginning I began writing a blog and I saw it and it was good. Then I thought about things and considered revising my opinion. As a proud member of the late majority and since everyone else has been blogging since sometime last century I thought I'd slip comfortably into my wait-and-see-what's-popular role and start doing the same. This collection of writings will reflect my slightly perverse view of life and document my attempts to become a God or perhaps more realistically I'll have to settle for taking over the world.

In the humanistic tradition of self-absorption my first blog is all about me and my life. The world according to Loren. Some names will be changed to protect the innocent, some wont to embarrass the guilty. You've been warned; let the games begin.

No comments: